In each year studied, about 60 percent of all two-to-four transfer students graduated with a bachelor’s or higher degree within four years of transferring. In addition, 12 percent of all transfer students had not yet graduated, but were still enrolled at a four-year institution in the last year of analysis. In total, about 72 percent of students either graduated or persisted.

Subscribe to get the latest from the Research Center

Name:
Organization:
Email: